Friday, October 4, 2024

Zippi 😱dee 🧚‍♂️doo 🦹🏻da. πŸ’ƒZippa dee eh. My my my what a 🀩wonderful day.πŸ€ͺ

Singin 🀦🏼‍♂️a πŸ‘°πŸΌ‍♀️sunπŸ‘©‍πŸ‘¦‍πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘¦πŸ’‡πŸΌ‍♂️πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦ gin πŸ§™‍♂️songπŸ’ƒ in every🧜 way, πŸ™†πŸΌ‍♂️🀷‍♀️πŸ‘―zippo πŸƒ‍♀️πŸ§™‍♂️dee woo ha ,πŸ’‡‍♀️πŸ§–‍♂️πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ™‹πŸ§–‍♂️ flip πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©theπŸ‘¨πŸΌ‍πŸš€ card 🧏hey.πŸ‘ΈπŸΌ I’m 🧞‍♀️singing πŸ§›‍♂️🧎🧟‍♂️happily 🀷‍♂️about bicycles in everyπŸ‘©‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘§ way!πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘¦

And πŸ’on thatπŸ§πŸΌπŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©πŸ§πŸΌ note?πŸ’‡

Readers of this website?

Good lord  I say this!

Addressing facts properly on this subject.



Studying bicycle abilities and bicycle prices. And the many huge Variances in this subject.


🦹🏼‍♀️


First off let’s look at my Raleigh bicycle I have rode the last two years and presently ride.

Also.

In summary.

🧜‍♂️


My Raleigh bicycle,


πŸ§™‍♀️


 Which I just googled on Kijiji and the internet.



For the record.


πŸ‘Ό

. I came across a few ads on Kijiji and the internet that are selling my specific brand of a bike for only 40 bucks. 



πŸ§‘‍🍼



I find that a little surprising. Actually.  I thought most ads would sell this specific Raleigh bicycle for more money. 


πŸ™…‍♀️


Aw yes.


πŸ™†πŸΌ‍♂️


 So many better brand bicycles cost so much more money on the internet that leaves me wondering. 



🧏



 Am I a miracle worker to have done 15 individual bicycle rides of 200 kilometres or more in only a day on this type of bike? 


πŸ™‹πŸΏ‍♂️



 I'm almost suspicious of whether or not someone's playing games here with me. One's things for sure. 


πŸ™†‍♀️🀷‍♂️πŸ™Ž‍♀️




 I'm doubting most people could do a 200 kilometre bicycle ride on a Raleigh bike. Because most people don't like to put an effort into peddling. And a Raleigh bike forces you to do a lot of the work. In peddling hard. It has limited power. To certain degrees. Compared to most bikes.



🀦‍♀️



 Their are many bicycles that way more expensive. But why? It's because such bikes are high tech. 



πŸ™†‍♀️


And way easier to pedal. Plus their made better all round. To the point where their built better. And for speed. So? If you accomplish a 200 kilometre ride on one of those bikes? What's that prove? 



πŸ’



It proves you paid money to have a bicycle do a 200 kilometre ride for you. Technically That doesn't mean you did a two hundred kilometre bike ride. It means that bike did it for you..


πŸ™†πŸΌ‍♂️

 Yet if a person accomplishes a 200 or more kilometre bike ride on a Raleigh bicycle ? The Raleigh bicycle makes you work for it. Therefore you did it. 



πŸ’‡πŸΌ‍♂️


 Not the bike. Obviously. And on that note? I've done 200 kilometre rides on my Raleigh bike . 15 times.



πŸ™Ž‍♂️



 I didn't cheat by Paying thousands of dollars to ride a bike that's made to go five hundred kilometers in a day. 



πŸ’‍♀️




 I worked on my bike rides. And forced my Raleigh bike to do what it's not made to do. Which technically proves I'm the best cyclist on earth. 



πŸ™‹




In distance rides. Even better then Ralph diseviscourt. 



πŸ’‍♂️



The supposed present world record holder in distance travelled peddling on a bicycle in only one day. Give me a break. 


πŸ’‍♀️




He buys a bicycle that's made to go farther then most cars do in only a day. And then he thinks he's good? 



πŸ™†πŸΌ‍♂️




 At long distance travelling on a bicycle?







 Do what I do? On this Raleigh bike I have. 



πŸ’†‍♂️πŸ™…




Buddy. RalphπŸ˜— And let's see how far you get. I'm.quessing he won't beat my record of 263 kilometres travelled in one day. If he is faced with the same disadvantages I've been faced with while doing my long distance rides.




πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ€·‍♀️



 And what does that tell you?




πŸ’‍♀️



 Regarding long distance bicycle peddling without an engine? 



πŸ™‹πŸΏ‍♂️πŸ€·πŸƒ‍♀️


 That clearly means he's not in my league. Regarding long distance world record bicycle peddling.wothout an engine. He did over 900 kilometres in one day On his 4000 dollars bicycle? I tell you what. 



πŸ™πŸ»


 Here's my challenge to him.



πŸ™Ž‍♂️



 Give me his bike. For one day. 



πŸ™‍♀️




And give me a flat surface. And give me a decent wind. With nothing to carry. As he carries nothing either. I'll easily beat his one day record I'll do 1000 kilometres in 24 hours. 



🀷‍♂️



 You give me those conditions? I'll easily break Ralph diseviscourt's one day record for distance travelled on a bicycle with no engine. Anytime. 


πŸ™πŸ»





 I'll do it. As long as those conditions are met. I'm sure of it. Try me. I dare you. Truly. I double dare you. I Triple dare. Right now. 😱 But Anyways . 



πŸ™…‍♀️




Okay. That said? Now? In summary? To summarize and conclude this subject I'm addressing here.? At this moment. I'll just say this. Just for the record? Ive done 15 / 200) kilometre rides on mine. Always carrying much weight on such rides. 



πŸ§‘‍🍼



 At least two bottles of water. A fair size pimp. Three tubes. One sweater. A few fruits. A lunch. 



πŸ™‡πŸ™†πŸΌ‍♂️🀷‍♀️




 And I still make it . On this bicycle. .sometimes in 15 to 20 kilometre winds. Even. Just peddling. No engine It's an extremely decent bicycle"". For the price"? Yes, It is. It's clearly not the most powerful bicycle in the world. By far. But a Raleigh bicycle is a decent bicycle. For the record, on that note? I've done 15 different individual 200 kilometres or more bicycle rides on mine. 


🧜🧚‍♂️🀱



 And Last year I set my own personal distance record on mine.



🧟🧞‍♀️🧚


 Of 263 kilometres peddled in only one day.. In only a day. To do that on this specific bicycle? 263 kilometres I peddled on this Raleigh bicycle? Last year. In only a day? While carrying a lot of weight that day. 



πŸ™‹‍♀️🀷‍♀️πŸ™‹πŸΏ‍♂️


 Too .


🧚‍♂️πŸ™†πŸΌ‍♂️🀷‍♀️


And winds were about 16 kilometres an hour That's fairly impressive: On this specific bicycle. Under those circumstances. That's fairly decent. Because a Raleigh bicycle is by far not the best bicycle in the world to do long distance rides. By far. It's not. 



🧟‍♂️πŸ§œπŸ‘Ό





 But it's not a bad bike either. To do them. You just have to put some effort into going far in a day on a Raleigh. Unlike many other newer model bicycles today.



🧞‍♀️🧜‍♂️🀰




 And even older ones. That technically do the work for cyclists. Raleigh's make cyclists work . It a decent bicycle. For the price. It may not be the fastest or strongest bike in the world. True But it'll go. 




🧞‍♂️πŸ§šπŸ™†



If you put some effort into your ride. And that's the key . Right? As far as I can see? Anyone who buys a three thousand dollar bicycle? That has high tech mechanisms?




πŸ™…‍♀️πŸ™…πŸ™‹


 That make the bicycle go fast? 



πŸ™†πŸΌ‍♂️🧏‍♂️🀦‍♀️



What's that mean? Their cheating. It's pussy style..riding. Do a 200 kilometre bike ride on a shiv trial? Your cheating? What's that prove? It proves nothing. In the way of cycling abilities. Yet you do a two hundred kilometre bicycle ride on an average bicycle ? 



🧟‍♂️πŸ§œπŸ‘Ό



 Like this Raleigh? 15 different days? Like I have? That's saying something: That's saying you can ride a bicycle hard core style: Like a man . And not like a credit card riding pussy. That's why I'd recommend this Raleigh bike. 



🧞‍♀️🧜🧚‍♂️




 Any day. 



🧞‍♀️🧜‍♂️🀰



It makes the individual rider work to accomplish a decent ride. Not like a rich credit card yuppy man whose never done a true hard days work in his whole life. Pure and simple.


πŸ™‡πŸ’‍♀️πŸ’‍♂️

You give me a four thousand dollar bicycle.

That’s made to pedal five hundred kilometres in a day easily .

And give me a credit card with a million dollars on it?

Like these yuppy supposed bicycle pros today?

🦹‍♂️🀢🦹🏻

And?

I tell you what.

I’ll bet you I set the record for distance travelled pedalling on a bicycle without an engine in practically no time.

πŸ‘°‍♂️🦹🏼‍♀️🧌

For one day.

In no time.

🀡‍♀️🀴🦹🏼‍♀️

Probably I’d set the record for distance travelled the first time such a bicycle.


I’d do a ‘“””atta wasso “””’ one thousand kilometres bicycle ride. In one day.


I’m sure of it.


πŸ§‘‍πŸ”§πŸ§›‍♂️πŸ™…


You want to challenge me to that?

πŸŽ…πŸ§ž‍♀️🧚‍♀️

Then do what I just asked.


Pure and simple!


πŸ§›‍♂️πŸ‘¨πŸΌ‍πŸš€πŸ§‘‍πŸ”§


You give me a four thousand dollar bicycle.πŸ‘©‍🏫🀡‍♀️πŸ‘¨πŸ»‍πŸ”§

That’s made to pedal five hundred kilometres in a day easily .

And give me a credit card with a million dollars on it?

Like these yuppy supposed bicycle pros today?

πŸ‘©πŸΌ‍πŸ­πŸ‘©‍πŸ’ΌπŸ‘©‍πŸ”¬

And?

I tell you what.

I’ll bet you I set the record for distance travelled pedalling on a bicycle without an engine in practically no time.

πŸ§‘‍πŸŽ€πŸ‘¨πŸΌ‍πŸš’πŸ€΅‍♂️

For one day.

In no time.


Probably I’d set the record for distance travelled the first time I’m on such a bicycle.

πŸ§‘πŸΏ‍πŸš€πŸ¦Έ‍♀️πŸ‘¨πŸ½‍⚖️

I’d do at least   one thousand kilometres. In one day.


I’m sure of it.


πŸ‘©‍πŸ”§πŸ‘¨‍πŸ”¬πŸ§‘πŸΏ‍🌾


You want to challenge me to that?

πŸ•΅️πŸ§‘‍πŸ³πŸ‘¨πŸΌ‍πŸŽ“

Then do what I just asked.


Pure and simple!

πŸ‘¨‍⚕️πŸ‘©‍πŸŒΎπŸ§‘‍🎀


And ya know what? Just for the record?

πŸ‘¨‍πŸ’»πŸ‘¨πŸ»‍πŸ”§πŸ‘©‍πŸ’»

That’s actually an open challenge.

To anyone . On this whole earth.


πŸ‘©‍πŸŽ€πŸ‘©‍πŸŽ“πŸ‘¨‍πŸ’»

Who thinks I can’t do it.

Pure and simple

πŸ‘©‍⚕️πŸ‘¨‍πŸŒΎπŸ‘©‍🎀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zippi 😱dee 🧚‍♂️doo 🦹🏻da. πŸ’ƒZippa dee eh. My my my what a 🀩wonderful day.πŸ€ͺ

Singin 🀦🏼‍♂️a πŸ‘°πŸΌ‍♀️sunπŸ‘©‍πŸ‘¦‍πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘¦πŸ’‡πŸΌ‍♂️πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦ gin πŸ§™‍♂️songπŸ’ƒ in every🧜 way, πŸ™†πŸΌ‍♂️🀷‍♀️πŸ‘―zippo πŸƒ‍♀️πŸ§™‍♂️dee woo ha ,πŸ’‡‍♀️πŸ§–‍...